Friday 18 July 2014

I've always been a fan of Robinho, am until today and always will be at the time he wore a golden boot award, it was my dream to have one just like it!
When I played for Portuguesa Santista in a match decided to have a golden boot award, equal to that of my idol. PAINTED in GOLD and white, spent two tubes of paint hahaha and at the end of the match she was black again hahaah..
But thanks for few minutes the experience of having his feet a shoe in which I dreamed of having!
Today God performed another dream of mine ... Have a shoe like this!!! .. I've always believed in everything we thought and more importantly: I always fought for what I dreamed and I keep believing and dreaming!


                                                                                                                              NEYMAR JR

No comments:

Post a Comment